Cannabis is a unique plant because it can be used to make 25,000 products. Food and cosmetic industries have a special place in this environmentally friendly and waste-free production. The most valuable for them are cannabis seeds. They do not contain psychoactive substances, but are rich in various vitamins, amino acids and other important elements for human health. Moreover, now you can already find CBD Oil for dogs and other pets.
Superfood for everyone
“Superfood” is the name given to foodstuffs that are fully absorbed by the human body and have a rich nutrient composition. Due to the high biological and nutritional value, cannabis seeds are also included in this category.
The composition includes:
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 in the ratio of 1:3 (ideal balance for the human body).
- Fiber and carbohydrates with low glycemic index. This allows the body to feel saturation longer, and helps to reduce excess weight.
- Microelements: iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, manganese, sulfur, phosphorus, etc.
- Full range of B vitamins, vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Two dozen amino acids with a full set of those that a person cannot synthesize by himself.
- Globulin and albumin are proteins that have a strong resemblance to human blood proteins. Globulin is responsible for human immunity, and albumin is essential for the normal functioning of joints and hematopoiesis.
- Another feature of cannabis seeds is the absence of gluten. They are an excellent alternative to wheat, oats and barley for celiac patients (gluten intolerance).
Useful properties of cannabis seeds
Hemp seeds have been used in medicine since time immemorial. They have a healing effect on virtually all systems in the human body.
- Improvement of the immune system. Prevention of cancer.
- Harmonization of the cardiovascular system, prevention of thrombosis and atherosclerosis, improvement of the heart muscle.
- Increasing the efficiency of anemia treatment as part of a comprehensive therapy.
- Normalization of the gastrointestinal tract. Rendering protective action on mucous membranes, activation of intestinal peristalsis, removal of toxins and toxins.
- Antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal action as the help in struggle against diseases of respiratory organs, a skin and so forth.
- Anti-stress effects, improving brain function, memory, concentration, getting rid of insomnia.
- Favorable effect on the endocrine system, hindering the development of diabetes mellitus.
- Prevention of liver and kidney disease.
- Element of complex treatment of urogenital system, erectile dysfunction, infertility, adenoma and prostatitis in men.
- Strengthening lactation in breastfeeding women.
- Reducing overweight, preventing obesity.
- Reducing pains of various etiologies (menstrual, inflammatory, etc.).
- Improvement of skin, hair, nails.
- Use as part of a comprehensive therapy for the treatment of dermatological diseases.
Hemp seeds and cosmetology
Rich in vitamins, fibre and polyunsaturated fatty acids, hemp seeds help with several directions of beauty. First of all it concerns those who want to lose weight. In addition to the fact that the seeds, swelling in the stomach, for a long time create a feeling of satiety, they contain all the vitamins of group B. This helps to accelerate metabolism and stimulates the burning of excess fat.
Hemp seed oil (cold pressing) is used as part of body and face care products to help fight the following problems:
- Acne, acne, pimples (anti-inflammatory action).
- Wrinkles and other signs of skin aging (antioxidants).
- Elimination of hair and nail brittleness (Omega-3 and Omega-6).